Thank you for your interest in contributing your work to our gift shop at aSHEville Museum. We have represented more than 100 local and nationally-known artists, makers and craftspeople.
At aSHEville, we seek to amplify the voices, talents and stories of women and girls. Representing our consignors is an important facet of our mission. We are interested in handmade products of high quality craftsmanship and unique design, suitable for display in a dense retail environment. We determine our consignment terms on a case-by-case basis.
The process by which we accept new consignors is as follows:
● New rounds of applicants are reviewed bi-monthly.
● Download the application (Click Here)
● Applications are accepted via email only. If you fill out a hard-copy, please scan and submit it in its entirety to firstname.lastname@example.org
● Please note that any product samples submitted to us will not be returned
Your application must include the following to be considered:
● Completed Application Form (including artist’s statement/bio)
● 3-5 digital images of your work (in .jpg, .png, or .pdf formats)
● Please attach images in a compressed zip file if sizes exceed 25 MB total
● Send all files to email@example.com
Within 21 days after the quarterly jurying process is completed, we will notify you via email with an acceptance or non-acceptance letter.